Marketing Intern Job Summary
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization in the marketing/sales department. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our sales and marketing processes and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs, and can be expected to gain valuable insight’s that will help you in your career. In addition to sales duties, the intern will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and C-suite members of the team.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage social media campaigns, content creation
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Create and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Assist in design and execution of branding, including website, print collateral and “swag”
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
We are a growing equipment rental business. We have a fun and energetic team that looks forward to coming to work every day. As we continue to grow and build our business we are looking for like-minded team members that want to play a role in growing a business and have fun while doing it. Send your resume to email@example.com or call us 833-697-3687.